Monday, November 24, 2008

What to do?

I had my therapy session today. It was ok but we talked about what program I should be in. The therapist thinks that it would be best for me to go into what they call the "day program". The program is intense group therapy that lasts 9-5 for 18 weeks! I would be unable to work until after the therapy is over. If I am accepted into the program it will be about two months on a waiting list. That means at least 6.5 months before I would be going back to work! Sean says that I shouldn't worry about the money (or lack of it) but should do the program if that is what is going to help me in the long run. I am trying not to worry about money but it is a huge concern for me. I am already stressed with our finances and if I am off longer then a month or so our debts will increase. Once we got out of debt I swore that we would never be in debt again. I don't qualify for medical employment insurance, I need 600 hours worked in the last 52 weeks. I feel like I should just go back to work and pretend this never happened. I feel sick to my stomach right now, I feel so much stress it is worse then ever.

Sean has not heard back from his friday interview. He did call them and they are going to get back to him by noon tomorrow. I really hope that he gets it. It will help with some of the money stress but not all of it.

1 comments:

Kate said...

How I wish things were easier for you. I am praying for you, my friend. I wish there was something more I could do to help you.