Friday, November 21, 2008

It's Friday

I have decided that as boring as my life is I am going to try and post every day. Today Sean had an interview for Voxcom doing tech support. He most likely got the job, it just had to be cleared by someone in Montreal. He will find out monday.

I heard from work today and I am on an unpaid medical leave. It will go through the insurance company to help work understand that I am dealing with a medical condition and work to get me back working. Not being paid will make things tight but with Sean working we will survive. We were bad today and went to Montana's for lunch, that place is expensive but the food is soooo good.

I am sleeping horribly at night so I am trying to take my new med at night and see if there is a difference. I had a nap this afternoon which was really nice, I needed it! I had a pretty ok day.

I saw my doctor this morning, he is happy that I am going through the U of A program. He thinks that it will really help me. I hope so. I have another appointment at the U of A on monday.

0 comments: