Sunday, November 16, 2008

Having a bad day

Today has been a rough day. I didnt sleep well last night and so I slept through church. I wasn't at church last week because Robbie was sick, that makes me missing church two weeks in a row! Yuck!

The healthcare nurse came and did a followup on how I was doing. She thought that I was making small positive improvements. I have been feeling better for the most part. I am still really tired most of the time. Work is going ok, my brain isnt always with it but I am getting through the days.

Sean quit working at Best Buy, it was either quit or drop down to part-time. Part-time wouldnt pay the bills so Sean quit. He has two interviews already this week. The one tomorrow is downtown so we are going to meet for lunch. We are trying to avoid eating out but one lunch won't break the bank, especially at the food court.

I dont know if it is the financial stuff that it upsetting me or if it is something else but I am down today.

The light therapy is helping somewhat, at least I think it is starting to make a difference. I am not expecting miracles after one week. I need to recharge the batteries so I will be ready to go for tomorrow.

I am ready to drop off to sleep so even though it is only 7:30pm I am going to go to bed. G'nite!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck to Sean for his interviews!

HUGS to you both!